Is Life Coaching For You?
“NOTHING IN LIFE HAPPENS UNTIL YOU ACT ON IT”
What do top Successful Professionals, Homemakers, and Paul Newman all have in common? They all use a Life Coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life Filled with Peace, Harmony, Balance, Success, and be the Best “You” can be.
Find a piece of paper and, on a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements:
(if not applicable, score the item at least a 5).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Don’t agree at all – Sometimes agree – Totally agree
Score 1 to 10 · I am ready to create more Peace and Balance in my life.
· I am ready to improve my Personal or Business relationships.
· I am ready to make Real and Positive changes in my life.
· I am ready to find Love and Live my life’s purpose.
· I am ready and willing to Overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
· I am ready to create plans and take Positive action to achieve my goals.
· I am ready to achieve a sense of Fulfillment at work and in my life.
· I am ready for more Fun and Enjoyment in my life.
· I’d like to work less and make more Money.
· I can benefit from a Professional who will help me to stay on track.
-Add Up Total
Interpreting your score:
Life Coaching is not for you right now.
31 to 60
Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a life coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life-changing improvements.
Congratulations! You are ready for a Life Coach! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire. Please take a moment to (contact us) right now for a FREE introductory Life coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you.
This one click will change your life forever: Contact Richard for a FREE Exploration Sesssion
How did you rate? Share you results below: